Bubble Soccer Official Rules
|Each team starts like a Football (NFL) style running start from each side.|
|There is no rule for offsides in Bubble Soccer.|
|Goalies are not allowed in bubble soccer. A space of 5-10 feet should be kept around the goal when there is no immediate action with the ball close to a goal.|
Safety on the field
- No Sandals
- No Jewelry
- No Glasses
- No Cleats
- No Flying Hits (no jumping or lunging forward and leaving feet to spear the opposing player)
- No Hitting Someone From Behind When They Aren’t Looking
- 5 minute (time may very) mini games (running clock)
- Brief break between each mini game.
- Games and players vary from 5 vs 5 on average, but can be more players or less players.
- Unnecessary Roughness Verbal Warning – This is issued when a player initiates forceful contact when someone is down on the ground or from behind when they aren’t looking.
- Unnecessary Roughness Yellow Card – Any excessive dangerous aggressive behavior is not acceptable and the Event Coordinator/Referee may ask that player to not play until that player proves they will follow the rules.